Wednesday 16 March 2011

DANCING FEET

You know what it's like when you have dancing feet? You just have to get out there and tap those toes and it has to be said, mine have been itching to implement some of the feedback you have given over the last few months about my combined commercial and wedding website. 
So here's the deal. Within the next few weeks there are going to be some changes. Firstly the commercial site will stay exactly where it is now at www.hphoto.viewbook.com and it will keep the current blog all to itself . The second thing to happen will be the launch of  my new wedding site www.hphoto.viewbook.com/weddings and this will come with its very own blog, more work for me but a better deal and a clearer picture for my clients. There will be a few design changes but nothing too heavy.
I really do hope that you like and enjoy the changes and if in the future you have any other ideas please do not hesitate in NOT! mentioning it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment