Thursday 14 April 2011

FRANKLY MY DEAR!

Nearly three years ago when my two wonderful children Nathan and Rebecca (Becki) were out spending Dad's money on their outfits for the prom that signified the end of their school days, I realised I would have to come up with something special to mark and celebrate all their hard work. Two outfits and an empty bank account later I needed a plan! Well I can't juggle, Nathan is really good at poker so card tricks are out of the question and to be honest I look stupid in a clown outfit (though I do remember looking good as Santa one year!).  Anyway after a lot of head scratching I realised I would have to reach for my trusty 5D (that's a camera for anyone remotely interested!) and start thinking creatively. Because they have both always fancied seeing themselves up on the big screen I did my best to create the next best thing - a movie film poster with all the trimmings. Credits, reviews that sort of thing. They both had their own themes and below is Nathan's which came straight to mind because the movie was everywhere at the time and he had aquired a swanky grey suit similar to the one worn by Daniel Craig. The lightning jet (which is real by the way) was a little harder to get hold of but I can't tell how I did it as it is obviously classified! We had so much fun organising and putting the posters together that we decided to offer them as a service and the response has been fantastic! Some couples have had them produced as their signature print for the wedding, two of which we have also included below. If you would like to know more about how you can star in your very own film poster please don't hesitate to get in touch. 







DOWNLOADING THESE IMAGES IS THEFT AND IS NOT NICE!    copyright neilhoyle photography

No comments:

Post a Comment