Tuesday 19 April 2011

WALKING WITH WOODSTOCK

I know I have mentioned in my bio that we all live in the beautiful Vale Of Belvoir and when I talk about we, what I mean is "the lovely Kate" who fills in all the spaces I create and leave behind in my quest for photographic perfection (who am I fooling!), Alfie Doodlehoare our mini-petite black rescue cat and Woodstock (Woody, The Woodsman, brown puppy, Woodyno! - take your pick). One of the great things about living here at this time of year are the walks, not so great when it is wet as the ground is full of clay which tends to get stuck to your shoes and while it does have the benefit of making you 3" taller, it takes forever to scrape it off. Today, however, there was hardly a cloud in the sky so with trusty camera in hand and Woodyno! in tow, we spent a few hours taking it all in.








No comments:

Post a Comment