Wednesday 10 October 2012

KATE AND SHAUN | EASTWOOD HALL

Really getting back into the swing of things now with the second blog post in a week!  Kate and Shaun were married at Eastwood Hall and amazingly had another lovely sunny, summers day to enjoy the celebrations which was in stark contrast to their pre-shoot some weeks earlier where I managed to drop my camera in a big muddy puddle and get Shaun's beautiful white deck shoes quite dirty (sorry again Shaun but Kate says they polished up quite nicely in the washing machine!).
























































1 comment:

  1. Wow! I absolutely love the photos! I really like the action shots, they really capture the day. I have also realised I never shut my mouth ha ha ha!

    Thanks again, you were both amazing!I will totally recommend you to all the future brides and grooms of the Midlands.....

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete